Suscripciones

A cerca de...

Hi! Mi name is William Gruintal and I'll share with you my personal (and
other people's) experiences of rediscovering the secrets of The Mayan World; a
paradise that you must visit in your next vacation. In this blog I'll talk about
the opportunities available for tourists looking for an ecofriendly and
exiting experience far from the concrete of the big cities.

Suscríbete en formato RSS para leer las actualizaciones en tu lector de noticias (feeds RSS)

6.27.2007

The Mayan World: Riviera and Costa Maya




Hi! Mi Name is William Gruintal and I'll share with you my personal experience of rediscovering the secrets of The Mayan World, a paradise that you must visit in your next vacation. In this blog I'll talk about the options that are available for tourists looking for an ecofriendly and exiting experience far from the concrete of the big cities.


This kind of information is not very easy to find in the internet specially coming from a neutral source as most of it comes from corporate web sites, and they limit the information provided only to their own hotels and services. Here you'll be able to find information from many places and services, every thing in one place!


I use the word "rediscovering" because the Mayan culture has been one of the most important cultures in America (the continent) but nowadays, in my opinion, most of the information about it has been lost as companies and even the government use the word "Mayan" only for marketing (principally of Cancun); but there is not a deep commitment to inform the international tourist about the roots of the culture and tradition of this marvelous people. I want to share with you all this lost information about the Mayan World as I live in the heart of it and I'm experiencing it every day.